Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Jon's GF

Sounds familiar I know.. As Bernard was mentioning this in the lecture .. Where he mention many problem that Jon faced to "pujuk" his GF .. It struck me that solving a problem from an entrepreneur point's of view does not only involve DIAMOND ring which is very costly and the root of the problem is only the dirty toilet ..

I can really see that the problem is actually a GOOD problem where it really take us some time to brainstorm the real problem out by asking many WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY and WHY .. As time past during the lecture, the impact where I can see that time mainly saying that problem doesn't need to be solve using a lot of money .. Where an entrepreneur can invent or suggest an idea which is very low cost (dirty toilet) which can solve the REAL problem rather than spending or investing into high risk items (diamond ring) which might not bring any good since the toilet will still be dirty and no problem solve ..

I believe our group is currently facing a good problem as many of the shoppers might need to have a long queue to the changing room especially during the sales season (correct me iF I'm wrong, MALAYSIA has an ongoing sales ALL YEAR ROUND, and again EVERYWHERE) The idea of inventing a 3D scanner which came to our mind at that moment might sounds good BUT it is very costly and of course we ain't the 1st to thought about it =D I believe as a young going-to-be and with this determination we can move towards achieving a SIMPLE IDEA to make EVERYONE awesome and enjoy their shopping spree =D

From Jon's GF xD a.k.a. Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment