I just re-watched Reel Steel, the movie. It was an epic movie with all the
robots and stuff. That movie is awesome and yes, I love the kid actor. He did an amazing job.
So, where was I? oh yeah, I was enjoying the movie, I'm amazed with all the technologies (all the robots with cool looking transparent touch screen phones and radios?) that human created by 2020 until I saw "DSLR" cameras just like in 2012.
and I'm like, they can created cool phones in 2020 but not cameras? I'm kinda disappointed. haha I think the directors are too focusing in the phones technologies and robots until they forgot about the other things.
So, my point of writing this post, is just that I need to express my feelings. haha I want to update my twitter, but 140 characters are just too short for me. So, yeah. the moral of this post : DSLR cameras in 2020 must be way different from the 2012. haha yeah, thats all from me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment