Sunday, 14 October 2012

FIRST LECTURE FEELS

Okay, the first time I saw him (our mentor), I was like "okay, I love the white cotton shirt and he has matching blue pants." haha because, thats just my habits. I always look into someone's appearance first like, what kind of shirt he/she's wearing, like scanning their styles first, then followed by their face. haha okay, so
What comes on my mind next after scanning his styles, "omg, how much money he's making per month? he must be super rich, and just by coming to lecture us for 2 hours! how much money does UM paid him?" and etc etc etc. haha So, after that, he started to give us lectures. and oh yes! He's so fluent in English, like Super-speed-talking, with no Chinese accent. He kinda reminds me of Kevin, our course mate. Kevin is also like him. A fast talker. Okay, so, his name is Bernard. When he started to do lecture, he's so enthusiast with all the lecture thingy and I like it. Throughout the lecture, he gave us some new knowledge here and there and I love this quote "Stupid confusion is worse than stupid questions" hahaa its because, It is sooooo TRUE. and I also love that he kinda share his thoughts about Malaysian students where when the lecturers ask the students "ANY QUESTIONS?" and all of us would be like "Zzzzzz- freeze-silent-dont look-into he/her eyes-" hahhaa so, then he started to reminisce about us when we were little kids and when we LOVE to ask questions to our parents, and after a few stupid questions, our parents would
be like "You go to your room and study!" hahaha That's so TRUE again. When will this culture are going to continue? "Do we want our generation to continue this culture? We have to explain to our children whatever questions they asked! We would not know that one day, our children might be the next Einstein." He said. Then, it hit me. He's so true. Despite it is a basic entrepreneurship skill class, I learn something new, something that I'll keep in mind and . :) I'm so looking forward to my next class. :D 
- Syifa 

No comments:

Post a Comment