Tuesday, 27 November 2012

What I have learned??

Basically, I was not very interested in business and do not want to bother to know how a business is run. But after attending classes with Bernard, I have learned something and opened my mind broader. By way of teaching effective by Bernard made ​​me more spirit to venture into business. Here’s what I learned whenever you choose to invest your time or money, you’re simultaneously choosing not to do everything else you could potentially do with that investment. The principle of opportunity cost applies to everything: every choice has hidden costs, whether you’re buying groceries, quitting your day job, or taking on a new project.The more you can uncover the implicit costs behind the decisions you intend to make before you move forward, the better your decisions will be. And remember Bernard said there is no right, there is no wrong unless u try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment